CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 3 April 2008

DCM challenge


i thought i'd have a go at the mini challenge over at daring cardmakers, which is pretty pastels. i love pastel colours on cards, esp using bazzill light green, yellow and pink, so i made this easily. I love these sugar nellie stamps and can't stop using them since i got them.
The butterfly paper is from a lush paper pad by K+Co called sparkly sweet. i can't remember who the pink flower paper is by.

8 comments:

Jane said...

cute card !:)

Crafting Queen said...

What a sweet card.

Dolly Mixtures said...

This stamp is so lovely and I really like the way you made the heart stand out.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Pretty card!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

I love Sugar Nellie stamps too - can't get enough of them. Love the colours you have used. Very pretty.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what beautiful cards you make ,great work xxxthanks so much for stopping by ,Dawnxx

Amanda said...

so pretty Kerryn :)

Clare said...

She's gorgeous hun :o)