


I had such a great time at ally pally. It was a huge effort for me as my ME is not doing good and i knew i would suffer from it, but meeting up with friends, meeting others for the first time and of course craft shopping, it cant get better really! I got there by trains and tubes at about 11am and left just b4 3 as i had started to feel ill and faint in that heat(as they had to shut the roof bcoz of the rain and hail). In that time i got some good stash shopping done and a good lot of chatting too. I wish i had had more money as there was so much i wanted but i had to be very good this time round. I will be saving for sept so i can have a better spend up next time!
I also bought some 12 x 12 clear boxes for my papers as they were a bargain as 3 for £10. These pics are useless so i may take some better, closer up ones for u to see the stuff properly!lol







6 comments:
Fabby Stash - Have fun!!! xxx
It was great to see you again hun. It did get very hot in there didn't it. Hope you don't suffer too much this week and have lots of fun playing with your new goodies.
See you at the next one - if not before at WHL ;o) LOL
check out my bloggy hun. youve been tagged:)
hmmm yummy stash Kerryn, it was sooo fantastic to see you again... although not too sure about the photos, you bad girl lol!!
xxx
Cool stash Kerryn.
Hi Kerryn it's Molly's friend Kate, i also have ME and knew of you through a support group and it seems we both make cards for Post Pals too! I wondered if i could add you as a fave blog please? x
Post a Comment