I have had such a lovely few hours scrapbooking. I've been collecting stash for years now for a scrapbook of my beautiful niece. The thing is she is now 8 and i have 8 years worth of memories to scrap! so it's going to take me a while, esp. as i take quite a bit of time over each page.I love these pictures of her and took loads as she was in a happy posing mood for me(this doesn't always happen as i think she is fed up with auntie Kezza shoving a camera in her face every moment i get!)
The photos gave me the colours of the papers and materials i needed so i went through my yummy stash and grabbed anything that went together. I ended up putting lots back as there is only so much you can fit on a page and i need to make my stash stretch for the hundreds of pages i need to do. I'm so pleased with how it came out and it ended up being one of my quicker ones as it all just seemed to fall into place around the gorgeous chipboard swirl and photos.
I've added some close up shots of areas so you can see the little details better. The colours of the papers are bit better IRL as my camera hasn't seemed to pick them up as well with the light in my bedroom.


Edited to say- Damn i've just realised i've spelt pyjama wrong! I hope i'm going to be able to rectify it but as i've outlined the letters with black pen i may not be able to.
Materials i used: Paper: Doodlebug 'patch of posies' and GORGEOUS sparkly paper from Imaginisce 'for peeps sake/colour me happy'.
Flower clips: doodlebug
Chipboard swirl:Starry night chipboard accents- Rusty Pickle
Letter stickers: Basic grey-gypsy range
Pink flower: Bazzill basics
Flower brad: Dovecraft
Yellow Flower stickers: Pebbles inc. duplicate stickers(with stickles added to middle)
Ink on chipboard swirl: Brilliance dew drop-orchid
Glitter dots: Stickles-cotton candy
Journalling and outlining of title: black fineliner.







1 comment:
Great new cards Kezza and love the scrapbook page! x
Post a Comment