CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 6 June 2008

new baby card

My sister's best friend has just had a little baby girl. She has named her Emily, (after asking my sis if she minded her calling her daughter the same as my niece). Her middle name is Victoria (who is also my baby cousin) so it's weird to have the same 2 names as our family! but nice too!
I love this penny black stamp. its so cute for baby cards as well as grown up "chilling out"cards. I used some of the cute baby girl doodlebug paper and some precious baby girl ribbon. The name Emily is a named sticker i ordered from the states i think. I finished the card of with some small pink gems to add some girlie sparkle. I hope she likes it.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Oooh Kerryn. This babycard is so sweet!
I love it;)

Mollymoo Creates said...

Yeh me too, I've seen that stamp before...feel like I saw it on sale recently, or maybe I've just imagined it. It's gorgeous though! xxx

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is so cute! The image is so sweet - must look out for that one the next time I have a spending urge!