I'm 35 and have suffered with ME (Myalgic Encephalopathy) for nearly 11 years. I have also recently been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.
I used to have an active busy life but now i am mostly housebound.
I love to craft when my health allows it and i'm a big spurs fan.I have a little jack russell who I adore and also love taking photos.
Replying to your question now too! The Leah stamp is from Whipper Snapper and I got it from The Glitter Pot!!! People don't talk about Whipper Snapper much (maybe cos they're bit more expensive) but I love their range. I've also got the 'Best Friends' stamp which I'll start using soon. I'll have to get myself some of those rub ons! xxx
1 comment:
Replying to your question now too! The Leah stamp is from Whipper Snapper and I got it from The Glitter Pot!!! People don't talk about Whipper Snapper much (maybe cos they're bit more expensive) but I love their range. I've also got the 'Best Friends' stamp which I'll start using soon. I'll have to get myself some of those rub ons! xxx
Post a Comment