I miss blogging and card making daily :-(
The ME seems to be controlling me far more than normal and i just don't have the energy to sit up at my desk and craft for hours like normal :-(
I keep coming on and having a peek and all of your lovely creations, and i hope i can soon start to get back to my daily cardmaking, especially as i may have a stall at my nieces school fair in november so need to get lots made to sell!
I hope those who read my blog are well x x
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







6 comments:
Hi Kerryn,
I am so sorry to hear that you are unable to craft at the minute. I hope you will be able to rest up and feel better shortly. I will be thinking about you.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Aww sweetie this is such a shame - hopefully you will feel better in a few days and you can start to craft again. Thinking about you hun. Big hugs, Claire x
hi kerryn,i am sorry you are still no better hun.hopefully with lots of rest your me will ease a little.take care
xx coops xx
Hope you feel better soon, Kerryn.
the fact that you have it on your mind enough, when you are tired you just can't do anything can you? Hopefully the inspirations will be there in your head and you'll be crafting away in no time at all,
Post a Comment