I have loved making this card! It's been made for the little sister of the poor girl mentioned in my previous post. I think she deserves a lot of sparkle with what she will have to go through losing her big sister, so i went all out glittery and girlie.
I've used my new, gorgeously cute Tilda and coloured her with watercolours pencils and H20's. I also added some sparkle with some stardust sakura pens.
I've used my favourite cuttlebug embossing folder, swiss dots. I then added some stickles glitter glue around the circle to add even more sparkle!
I hope it helps put even a tiny smile on the little girls face.
I am now entering this into this weeks challenge at Just Magnolia (now i actually remembered to use a magnolia stamp! lol) .
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







4 comments:
This is so sweet Kerryn, love the sparkle!
Clairex
Hi Kerryn,
This is a beautifully crafted card in wonderful pinks. Tilda is absolutely gorgeous. I love this card.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Beautiful. I'm loving your work. I have been feeling crap today and have been making Christmas cards for an order.
Gorgeous card - any little girl would adore this. Hugs, Claire x
Post a Comment