I was very saddened to hear that a young girl, who is a member of postpals, has been moved to a hospice to get end of life care. It is just so sad that someone so young should be in the position and i wanted to send her a card to let her know i am thinking of her.
If any of you haven't heard of postpals please go and have a look and send some of the kiddies a card x x
This is using my adorable new stamp from wild rose studio. I fell in love with this little fella as soon as i saw him and hope to get a few of the other designs too.
This is with flash to show the sparkle:
and a little closer in for some detail:
I followed a sketch over at Just Magnolia, but then realised i couldn't enter is as i didn't use a magnolia stamp!! (i am so brainfogged today with the ME and the head cold) but i can enter it in the Fab and Funky challenge of "What'eva".
I am also entering this into the cupcake craft challenge whos theme is "books and stories", as this could represent "puff the magic dragon".
I have just found the totally papercrafts blog and their theme this week is "go dotty" so as i have used my favourite dotty paper for the circle on this card, i thought i would join in with them.
I really hope it will bring a smile to the faces of Jazmine and her family at such a terribly sad time for them all. I will be making her younger sister a card to so she doesn't feel left out.
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







3 comments:
This is lovely Kerryn and what a fab idea - I've heard of Postpals, but never visited the site - will take a look. Gorgeous card - Isn't that image just fab!? Hugs, Claire x
Oh this is such a wonderful bookmark, I love what you've done with our books and stories theme. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake. xx
What a great card and a great cause! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky
Post a Comment