CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 9 September 2010

stamp something challenge

I thought i'd join in quickly before the deadline with the challenge over at stamp something

Its theme was "cute" so that is right up my street!!
I went through some of my stamps and found this cute penny black image i'd not used in a while. 

 I hope they like it! 

It's been so lovely having some sunshine today and has really made a difference! 
Unfortunately i have a huge pile of washing up to do before i can get back upstairs making more cards! 
I'm also so excited as my auntie treated me to a few bits from my favourite place in the world, the Glitterpot and i managed to catch them before they put it in the post, as my auntie could go and pick it up early for me after all! So i'm hoping i get it dropped round tonight. 
A couple of gorgeous magnolia stamps fell in the basket so i can't wait to play with them!! watch this space... 

5 comments:

Kathleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathleen said...

this is a lovely card Kerryn - and thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog - from a fellow spurs supporter - fingers crossed for next week without dawson or defoe!!
kathleen mc xx

ps sorry - mispelt your name on 1st post!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something.

Hugs Jo xxx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Kerryn with a great hedgie image. Hugs, Claire x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kerryn,
They don't come much cuter than tis. I love the pinks and the papers. The image is just too cute. I hope you get time to play with you new goodies tonight.
Hugs,
Fiona x