It's been so horrible being too ill to craft, but the past few days i've been back making cards and a chipboard album. I can't show the cards just yet as they are for a competition on a forum i go on, and some of my friends from there are on here! So they will follow soon. It's nice to have had a go at easel cards and i love them, so can imagine i'll be making planty more!
This baby album is for an order from a friend of mine for friends of his who have had their first baby. I love making these albums as they always seem to be appreciated by people.
:-( i'm trying to upload pics but it's taking forever to even upload one, so will try again later.
I hope everyone is as well as possible x xx
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







3 comments:
Its good to see you back Kerryn and look forward to seeing the pics of your crafty creations. I know what you mean about not being able to craft, I'm itching to get at it, but can't sit at my workspace yet! Never mind, hopefully soon. Take care, Claire x
awww sorry to hear that youve been so poorly, it seems thats the only phrase Ive been writing on blogs these passed few days! Clearly there are alot of bugs out there :(
I love your Millie she is just adorable and then you said that she's a tri colour well, it just cant more perfect than that! Would love another shot of her one day!
Hope you manage to sort your images asap, there;s nothing worse than when the dreaded Mr Blogger starts messing around!
Keryn x
I'm sat here with a fuzzy head reading the blogs and getting inspired and haven't got the energy to do anything! I've piles of orders so I have to pull myself together and get them done. I'll have to make a card and then rest, make a card and then rest.....lovely illness this is, heightened by a dose of germs from my niece, I love her so much but don't love the germs she has seen fit to give me
Post a Comment