CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 6 September 2010

Challenge cards

I decided to have a little play along with some challenges so my first card covered a couple:


I found the sketch at A spoon full of sugar but it also fitted well with the "anything goes" challenge at Just Magnolia  and the challenge at Fab and Funky to use material- (i've used two types of ribbon).
It's really helpful to use sketches as it stops me making "samey samey" cards. 
I hope they like it! 

My next card: 


This card was for the sketch challenge at Sketch and Stash.

* oh no, i didn't read that challenge properly, i need to include some new stash, so i can't enter this card now!* 

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kerryn,
This is a fabulous boy card. I always struggle with boy cards. I love the blues and the cute image. Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lindsey said...

Hi Kerryn!
Great cards, love them both! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Lovely cards Kerryn - Tilda is a favourite of mine, but the boys card is fab too!
Thanks for visiting today and becoming a Follower - Hugs, Sylvia x