CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Crafty creations.....

I've had another good day of crafting but didn't get as much made today as i was trying to find some bits and pieces i knew i had but couldn't find! 

I stumbled across the crafty creations challenge blog and decided to join in with this weeks challenge.  The theme was "transportation" and this cute penny black stamp popped right into my head. 
I hope they like it! 


I also wanted to join in with this weeks challenge at the ABC christmas blog which is using S for Santa with an optional extra of not using red. I managed to do that with my santa, as i know he was green before Coca Cola got hold of him and made him red! I have a tiny bit of red in the paper, but it could be classed as dark pink :-) 
 Its made me feel Christmasy already and whenever i use that gorgeous text stamp from penny black, i always sing that song and imagine watching christmas movies with the fairy lights on! 
I feel like his beard and tash is a bit flat so will get some of that snow writer stuff i think to fluff it up a bit! 

 

11 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kerryn,
Fabulous cards. I love the swiss dots and papers on the first one and the traditional colours on the second.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! A bit on the slow side, but certainly transportion! Thanks for joining us over at CCC this week! Jaime

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH my gosh what a GREAT mode of transportation - it might be slow but oh so fun!!! Thanks for sharing and playing at Crafty Creations!
Melissa

papertrails leaver said...

How cute! love the mouse riding the snail. definitely meets the transportation challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!

Claire said...

Hi Kerryn, thanks for becoming a follower of my blog! Your cards are absolutely lovely - I took a quick peek through your blog. Look forward to seeing more of your creations. Hugs, Claire x

mckinkle said...

Hello! I couldnt not come by to visit after you stopped off at mine too! How lovely to meet someone else with the same name! Ive always hated the attention it creates!

What lovely cards youve got here, I'm so glad to have found your blog! Youve got lovely CAS lines - something Im really not good at!

I love your 2 cards today, the PB image made me snigger as it wasnt what I was expecting to see! And I love your traditional santa, it looks really snappy in green!

I cant wait to see your little Millie!

Keryn x

craftyb said...

Your card is soooo sweet...love the colour combo! Your image is such a lil cutie...PERFECT for our Crafty Creations challenge this week! bx

Helen said...

Fab cards - love your green Santa!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our Transportation challenge at Craft Creations this week. What a fab way to get about! Cheers Claire x

Anonymous said...

Really cute card! Love his fuzzy sparkly hat! thanks for joining in with us on the ABC Christmas Challenge, Samantha :0)

Annie said...

a fabulous festive Santa! thanks for joining in the fun with us on the ABC Christmas blog.
hugs, annie x