I'm really loving following challenges and have had a little play today with some sketches and card themes.
My first is using a sketch at Mojo Monday:
The sketch had a "tag" element to i used a cute little tag from a doodlebug clear stamp set and tied it with the ribbon.
I have struggled to get the colours to show up right on here as the light is not great in here. The dotty paper is actually dark pink not red as it looks here! I hope they like it!
My second card is from a sketch found at our creative corner
This is their last sketch until the spring as they are taking a break but i liked the sketch so thought i'd join in for the last one.
I then decided to join in with the "clean and simple" challenge over at the secret crafter:
I also made a few other quicky, simple cards to sell:
I've really enjoyed another crafting day and it's really helping me emotionally wise, as i've been struggling a lot lately with an M.E relapse, so it's nice to lose myself in gorgeous papers, glitter and ribbon! Even when i can't get off the settee all day, i can sit and colour some images ready for a better day health wise. I think crafting should be on the NHS!! lol
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







4 comments:
A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week. Suzie x
Hun you've made some lovely cards. I make a point of crafting at the weekend as my home is tiny and I have to get everything out and weekends are more practical. I find the weekend crafting is great for the ME, okay so it tires me out but you don't get in a rut. Keep your blog updated, I'll always visit (and you know where mine is don't you??)
girl you have been one busy crafter!! fantastic cards :) thanks for joining us on the OCCSC
i like your cards they are adorable but the first one is no matching whit the background.
Plastic Cards
Plastic card printing
Post a Comment