Well again, it's been months since i've updated my blog. Ill health means i can't blog or craft as much as i'd like but when i can't craft i look through all the lovely blogs i find and get inspired again.
My latest scrapbook page is another for my niece, Emily's album. I'm not that pleased with it, but then i am quite critical about my own work. I adore these letters though, and the page was based around those.
My sis then asked me to make a page for Emily's favourite teacher before she left the school, and one for her best friends 30th birthday so i came up with these:
Here are also a few of my latest cards i've been making to sell:
I'm still so sad that Elzybells is closing so i've felt drawn to using her stamps lately.
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







1 comment:
Hi Kerryn!
Thanks for your comment and for becoming a follower!
I have just been having a nosey around your lovely blog and I think your cards and scrap-book pages are gorgeous! You have just inspired me to dig out my Penny Black Frog again, bless him he hasn't seen daylight for about a year!
Enjoy the weekend
Linds x
Post a Comment