Happy sunday everyone! I'm still feeling poorly with a head cold but i was determined to carry on card making and not mope about so i've made two so far today.
This first card was made for the spoonful of sugar challenge which is called "animal crackers" and also for the creative inspirations challenge of using autumnal colours.
The second card was made for another little girl from Postpals as she loves loves loves pink!
I also made it for the pink challenge over at Flutterby Wednesday (by using an angel stamp), I used the sketch from pink gem and the theme of "spots and stripes" over at Stamp Something.
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







12 comments:
Hi Kerryn,
These are beautiful cards. I am so sorry you are feeling under the weather. I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs,
Fiona x
2 gorgeous cards Kerryn - I hope you feel better tomorrow hun - take care. Hugs, Claire x
Oh what lovely cards. I find crafting when I am feeling particularly poo does help......concentrating drains BUT it helps with mood.....
Hi Kerryn! luvin the cards they are both gorgeous, fab images...colours & layouts on both ~ sorry to hear you'r not feeling to good ...hope you'r feeling better real soon ~ Take care xx Lizzy xx :)
This is a gorgeous card hun, Good Luck with our DT Call at Creative Inspirations! xxx
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well but your cards are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.
A lovely card......thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge
Hi Kerryn, Such a sweet card! Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Lisa x
Special Guest Designer
Two beautiful cards...Hope your feeling better now...Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge..
Mandy xx
cute male card kerryn.thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx
very cute cards Kerryn :-) both of them are gorgeous :-)
thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Your card designs are so special ...love them both :)
Post a Comment