I'm going out of my mind with frustration! I want to craft!!! But my ME has flared up hugely and i can barely stay awake long enough to do anything, let alone sit up and craft :-(
I may take some images to bed to colour in, just to keep my crafting therapy going. I hope i don't miss any challenges i wanted to join in with.
Fingers crossed tomo might be a better day and i can get back to what i love doing the most.
Hello to my regular followers, whose comments have been so welcome!
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







8 comments:
Hi Kerryn,
You poor girl. It must be so frustrating not to be able to craft as you wouldlike. I hope you fell a lot better soon. Thinking of you.
Special Hugs,
Fiona x
Aww Kerryn, I feel for you and truly hope you feel better tomorrow. Thinking about you hun. Big hugs, Claire x
i force myself to do things, my problem is pain mostly its when I get my nasty headaches I don't do anything. I'm lucky in my house in that I have a tiny bungalow so I can get my stuff out and relax on the sofa if I need to. I've images to colour in so may do them Saturday night as I have my niece overnight and can't use my internet so colouring in would be ideal. You keep your chin up
aw hun, i`m so sorry.it must be incredibley frustrating for you when your body just won`t do what you want it to.i hope you are soon feeling better :)
xx coops xx
Hi Kerryn,
thank you for entering my candy and visiting..Sorry to hear your not feeling well,i can sympathise with you about not being able to craft I've hurt my back at the moment and can't sit for long to do anything..Hope you feel better soon..Have become a follower to see your gorgeous work...Take care...
Mandy xx
Sorry to hear you're having a bad day....hope you do manage to get some colouring done.
Thanks so much for your comment on my blog.
HI Kerryn,
Sorry to here your having a rough deal!
hope you feel better tomorrow or that maybe should read today depending on when you read this! either way! a huge hug to you!
Samantha :0)
hun you can add my blog to your list, I just don't advertise it on Facebook that's all:)
Post a Comment