Well, i'm still feeling pretty grotty. My 11 yr old niece has just been diagnosed with glandular fever and I am now getting a lot of the same symptoms. Having ME makes me far more susceptible to viruses and bugs, so my auntie took me to the Dr's. What a waste of time that was! He said that there isn't any point testing to see if it is, as there isn't anything they can do about it anyway.
He said that most people get it in their lifetime, many who don't realise, and that even if I had anti bodies in my blood, then it could mean I've had it before or have it now.
I've since been told by a few people that he's talking rubbish and they were all tested for it. He is a condescending man and I won't be seeing him again.
So I don't know if I do have it as well or not, but I do know i'm feeling pretty awful. I've made a bed up in the living room from sofa cushions and blankets and spend most of my day laying watching tv or sleeping. I'm so fed up but I always remind myself that there are many worse off, so I will just cope each day and hope to boost myself up a bit soon.
I have kept my promarkers and stamped images next to me and have been doing bits of colouring when I can, so that's all I have to show you at the minute, craft wise :-(
Here is one of my adorable new Magnolias. I just love these stamps so much. I just can't afford them quick enough! lol.
Excuse the poor photos, but just snapped and cropped on here.
As i've not got any card photos to show you, I thought I'd share a few i've taken in the past few weeks:
Isn't autumn just so pretty!
This is me, with my little Millie moo moos, My niece Emily with her shiloh, my auntie Jayne with her Lucy and my lovely mum with my sister's other doggie, weebo. It was so lovely to get out for a nice walk with the dogs. I was very ill the next few days, but it is always worth grabbing the special moments and paying the price. I will not let this illness take away all of my life.
I am lucky to have such a great bonfire night in my village, as I just love it. Millie isn't scared by it at all, so i'm lucky.
Right, I don't want to bombard you with photos!! I hope you are all as well as possible and i'll be back soon, to put my blog candy up!








5 comments:
Such gorgeous piccies hun....love all the autumn scenes and beautiful family picture too...
Glad to hear you are feeling slightly better as well...and me thinks you should change your doctor...!
and pleased you are starting to craft again too...Oooh those new stamps look so yummy hunni..!
take care sweetie...and sending huge hugs too...Vicky xx
Hello sweetie, glad you are able to do a little crafting, even if it is only colouring. I do hope you haven't got glandular fever - that would be a right bummer. I would get a second opinion, I hate doctors that are so condescending and don't do anything. Fabulous photos - love all the images. Take care. Big hugs, Claire x
Hello Kerryn!
I cant believe Ive not been over for what seems like an age, so sorry.
Oh what can I say, if we didnt have our craft then we would all be driven extra mad wouldnt we so its just as well you got your friendly PM's and lots of beautiful stamps to chill away a few hours!
Have to admit to thinking that at first glance your fabulous photos were professional ones! They are so super Kerryn, have youever thought of trying that as a hobby too? Maybe you can intermingle the two for when the mojo takes a drive from the crafting?
Have to say how very much I enjoyed seeing all of your family's doggies! What a wonderful photo and I have to agree with you on the paying the price versus not allowing any condition to take away the things you enjoy - Im whole heartedly behind you on that, Im exactly the same! Besides pain is a bit like child birth, after its gone you forget how bad it actually was!!
I found this site this week via another lovely blogger so thought Id see if youve been and had a look too coz if not, its a great way of passing some time (crafters terminology for an afternoon or three!) - Pinterest.
Take good care,
Keryn x
Hi Kerryn, so lovely to see you crafting hun, love your gorgeous colouring. Really hope you feel better soon and I agree with Vicky about the doctor. As for the photos, wow! you are a fab photographer. I especially love the one of you girls with your lil' fur babies. Take care swetie & have a great weekend.
Donna x
Hi hun,
Glad to see that you have managed some colouring which is just looking great. Love the images that you have got :)
When you feel like making cards it will take no time at all now with the pre coloured images.
Thanks for sharing some wonderful pics of Autumn, I think it is one of my favourite times of the year and the colours are so beautiful.
Glad you mananged to get a breathe of fresh air and you shared it with some great people and fur babies.
Well hope you continue to improve.
Look after yourself.
Hugs Sally xxx
Post a Comment