Me again! I just had to share this gorgeous website i've come across. Lovely Vicky at Vixx handmade cards is too much of a bad influence on me. She got me into nitwits paper and now she has made me spend more money that I shouldn't be spending at this gorgeous site:
I have been looking around for ideas to make some handmade Chrimbo decorations and when I saw the adorable little felt mittens that Vicky had bought from here as a make you own set, I had to have a look.
Then I saw these ADORABLE reindeers, which come free with an order. (You get 1 for every £15 spent).
I think these are unbelievably cute and I will be buying them al next summer when Emma releases them all as sets for next Christmas.
Look at how beautiful these roses are as well!
I have now bought a lovely selection of felts, buttons and ribbons and will get creative. I'll show any creations I make on here with you all. I've not sewn for ages so lets hope it comes back to me easily enough.
I think these are unbelievably cute and I will be buying them al next summer when Emma releases them all as sets for next Christmas.
Look at how beautiful these roses are as well!
I have now bought a lovely selection of felts, buttons and ribbons and will get creative. I'll show any creations I make on here with you all. I've not sewn for ages so lets hope it comes back to me easily enough.
I now need to sell some of my stuff that I've just listed on ebay to try get some money back! lol
*nb* Don't blame me if you feel you have to buy something, blame Vicky. She started it! lol









7 comments:
These look fab especially the flowers. Will have to check it out.
Mags
x
Oh I need to sit on my hands again!! Lol. Those little reindeers are just the cutest, but as I have just bought a load of saturated canary digis, I must be good and not buy anymore goodies. Its easier said than done tho isnt it?
Hugs Kat xx
These are just so cute.
They are really cute)))
Am loving those reindeers, how cute and those roses are just fab too! OMG does this mean I have to go and have a look ... but if I do that I will end up spending .... umm off I go LOL. Hugs, Claire x
LOL....! You made me laugh so much when I read your post hun....and I'm sorry for being a bad influence...hehehe...
have fun sewing....and yep I have a reindeer...!!
have a lovely evening sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx
Kerryn - these flowers are peasy to make.
The die is from Dies to Die For - it's a Die-namics die http://www.diestodiefor.com/proddetail.php?prod=mft-minirolledrose and they also have a larger one too......sorry if I start you off as trust me it's so more-ish Xx
Post a Comment