CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 25 November 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

Hello everyone! 

I thought it was about time I joined in with some challenges again and found one I liked over at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. It was "green and trees".  I had to hurry up as it closes later, ready for a new one tomorrow. 

I hope you like it. I adore this stamp. The mice are my favourite penny black creatures and I fell in love with this last year when I saw him tucked up in his little walnut shell, waiting for santa. Just too cute!! I didn't have any PB stamps with trees, so I used this lovely paper and matching chipboard tree. 





I hope you all have a good friday night. Thank you for every comment left as always, as they really do mean a lot to me. xxx











7 comments:

Michelle J M said...

As usual, gorgeous! He is a very cute little mouse, coloured beautifully. Hugs Michelle

mags said...

Gorgeous card. The image is lovely and coloured beautifully. Like the colours you have used.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

Ooooh so cute Kerryn...and love your gorgeous colours too sweetie...

have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

Claire said...

How cute is that little mouse!? Love the card and the little tree charm is perfect. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

jenny said...

Beautiful card.....love the sweet mouse too and the papers are gorgeous....lovely soft colours :)
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday x

Jenny xx

Kath Stewart said...

such an adorable card kerryn...thanks for joining in the christmas challenge fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous kerryn.i love the sweet image and your colours and sparkle are stunning ;D

xx coops xx