CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 27 July 2007

Creative idea on a sunday challenge


The theme for this challenge was black and white. I love using black and white lately, after finding some lush papers from dovecraft, so i enjoyed making this one.
The tag,embellishments, gems and flower are from a great papermania set with all black, white and silver embellishments. The paper as i mentioned was from a great pack from Dovecraft.
I added some extra stripy black and white ribbon to the tag and stamped a sentiment with an Elzybells stamp.
I added the flower charm with some black cross stitch thread.

6 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Very striking card, love the flower charm!!

Well done on another great challenge :)

White Butterfly said...

Wow wonderful card! Love it! Thanks for playing :)

simplyfairies said...

Beautiful card, I lurves black and white makes a card stunning......

stamp and scrape said...

Very elegant shoe, and love the flower charm. Very eye catching card.
Ros

LISA said...

stunning card hun i love it:-)
love lily xx

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh very nice love the black & white theme!!