CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, 25 July 2007

My latest 2 cards.

This card i made for my sis who was not feeling good waiting for her operation. I stamped circles over the card and then stamped an Elzybells small flower in them. The image is Penny Black and the sentiment is Elzybells.



















This card was for my niece who had just finished her last week at primary school.Her report was brilliant and she did well in her SAT's so i wanted to congratulate her. She loves Tinkerbell and i found these gorgeous twinkly stickers made by sandilion.

3 comments:

Sallyh said...

Lovely cards, I like the idea of the backing on the first one

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh Kerryn I am loving the background on the card for your sis... what a clever idea!!

Great cards, can't wait to see more!!

xx

mum-on-the-run said...

Great cards Kerryn!!

Love your colouring on the top one :)