
I really liked this sketch from Susie at Studio S. I decided on the prima flower straight away so worked the colour of the card around that.
I found some pretty Making Memories swirl paper and added some yellow bazzill along the bottom.
I added a second prima in a contrasting colour and attatched them with a yellow brad.
The stem was a bit tricky as it was curved and caused me some trouble! i managed to curve the ribbon but it left bumps, so i tied extra little bits of ribbon to cover these, making them leaves.
I stamped the pretty rubber stampede sentiment stamp and matted it onto another shade of yellow bazzill.
A simple but cheery card with sunshine colours, even though ive almost forgot what colour the sun is!! lol







3 comments:
Aww, really cute card Kerryn!!
Am a little flabbergasted you're using the Sprites though. My box is still sealed :D
ooooh such a summery card, love it!
Not opened my sprites either lol!
I love it!!
Post a Comment