Ive been tagged by Kerrie and Becky so here goes:
7 random facts about me:
(1) I cant leave a volume on an odd number. i always put tv/radio volumes on even numbers.
(2) I used to be in a marching band when i was younger, and played the trumpet to a very good level and played at wembley stadium and the royal albert hall.
(3) I keep boxes. Anything that comes in a box i keep it and normally keep them in boxes too. even down to make up(although ive been forcing myself to throw the boxes away). but i have tons of empty boxes in the loft ready to pack things away in their proper boxes if i move!
(4) I am terrible with money(not that i have any) and love nothing better than shopping. i get such a buzz carrying bags full of new bits and bobs!
(5) I love taking pictures. i snap away all the time and always have my camera with me. photos to me are moments recorded forever and now i scrapbook i take even more of random stuff to remember every little detail of days out/special moments. Now ive just got to scarp them all!
(6) I cannot stand celery, coffee, brussell sprouts and olives.
(7) Since being ill with ME i have now become far more appreciative of the small things in life, esp nature. i am always looking around me at how beautiful the world is and how pretty trees/flowers/the sky/views are. I think we should try and see the world around us like we did as children as we miss so many lovely things rushing through our lives.
I am new to all this so dont have many blogging friends yet to tag, and those i do have will have been tagged by mutual friends, so anyone reading this that hasnt been consider yourself tagged!!
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







3 comments:
Wow, wouldn't have marked you down as a trumpeter Kerryn!! That's fab!! :)
I know what you mean about boxes... I have boxes with boxes inside lol!
Wow! Really pleased to find someone else that has to have the tv/radio volume on even numbers! I'm just the same and my husband and kids laugh at me and put it on odd numbers just to wind me up, lol!!
I also have to have the pattern on my dinner plates & bowls the same way round when I put them away in the kitchen cupboard. Hubbie thinks I'm mad - probably right!!
Post a Comment