You'd think after 8 years of suffering with M.E i'd be used to it, but have had a bad couple of days after cutting my very small piece of grass outside, and have had to resort to laying on the settee barely moving again. It's so so hard to cope with eachtime it happens and my anxiety levels always seem to get worse when i'm not feeling well.
I'm dreaming up cards and albums and waiting for the postman to deliver my promarkers. Hopefully today will be the day(my postman is never early), and i can at least have a play with them. I hope i can do the blending part as well as those i see on here.
So while, i have no new card to share at the minute, i have been popping on and off to look at all the lovely creations i see on here, and remembering little bits i can use. The list of things i "need" is growing longer by the day, each time i see something lovely on a card.
Right i'm off back onto the settee for a while. Wishing you all good a day x x
What a lovely sight seeing those poor miners being rescued today!
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







3 comments:
I've well overdone it this week.......my legs hurt, I ache and I am tired....
Aww babe, you need to be more careful and not overdo it. Make sure you get plenty of rest and hopefully you'll be up and about again very soon playing with your PMs. Big hugs, Claire x
I hope the rest up on the settee will help....fingers crossed that the Promarkers turned up today!
Post a Comment