I've made this card with many challenges in mind:
Spoonful of sugar- "sparkle and shine"
Papertake weekly- to use any challenge from the last 3 yrs, so i chose "shiny, sparkly and special, from May 2010.
Flutterby Wednesdays- open theme, but to use butterfly, fairy or angel, which i chose this magnolia image, as she has wings! lol
creative inspirations- birthday theme.
crafty creations- I followed the sketch, as well as their rules of using a rubber stamp and ribbon or lace.
stamp something- to use punches. I used the corner punch and star punch.
colour create- to use pink, green and cream.
I think you can safely say thats a sparkly card! I used sparkly letter stickers, stickles glue, H2O's, sakura stardust pen for her shoes and hair ribbon, glitter card for the stars and even a little sparkle on the ribbon too.
Next on my must have list are some nestablilites now! Lets hope i sell another album soon!







15 comments:
What a gorgeous card .... sparkly and pink, just fab. You'll love your PMs when you get them, I was a bit unsure when I bought mine after debating between them or copics and have to say I absolutely love them and now have loads! Hugs, Claire x
Once you use promarkers you will never ever go back!! Love the card by the way.....
beautiful card.fab tild and i love your colours and all the sparkle :D
xx coops xx
So sweet Kerryn, and very girly!
Clairex
Oh my adorable! What a wonderful card! Love your pink coloring!! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations!
Melissa
Thanks for joining us at colour create with this lovely card, hugs Liz xx
Hi Kerryn
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. This is a gorgeous card, love all the sparkle!
Kelly.x
I LOVE Tilda! Absolutely beautiful, love the embossed detail behind her. Thanks for joining in with Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge, and good luck! Hugs. Katy. xxx
Gorgeous card Kerryn.
Thanks for the lovely comments that you left on my blog.
Karen x
P.s. You will love your pro markers when you get them
Very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our sketch challenge! Fab mix of elements - great card!Cheers Claire
this is just soo cute :-) I love this Tilda and the papers and colours you used are lovely :-)
thanks for joining the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
very cute love your maggie!!!
Great use of the colors given for the COLOUR CREATE Challenge..
hugs, Janiel
Beautiful card and I love how you've coloured this festive Tilda. Thanks for entering my blog candy and good luck. Hugs, Maria
This is a gorgeous card and such a sweet tilda, you've coloured her beautifully. Teresa xx
Post a Comment