I'll try and see if i can upload a couple more from the album.....
ooooo one worked! lol This is with the little tag out, with her birth details.
no.2 uploaded quickly too.... does this mean they have sorted it? These gorgeous, fluffy, padded baby socks are so cute and were bought from ebay years ago i think. I'm going to hunt some more down. I used 2 gorgeous little Elzybells stamps with the lovely sentiment of "the pitter patter of tiny feet" . I am sad that she has shut Elzybells now, but the lovely news that Elizabeth is now designing for penny black is something to look forward to!
so far so good... only had to cancel one upload as it just wasn't working.
I just wish this box remembered the font and layout used after each photo rather than having to keep changing things!
I love this doodlebug baby paper. The little doodles and phrases are so cute! It's a shame they need to be covered by photos! lol
Another cute sentiment from Elzybells- "babies are such sweet beginnings", joined by some cute penny black stickeroos.
finally the lage album pic uploaded! This little rub on was a bargain buy a few years back from the pound shop!
I finished the album off with lots of cute pink ribbon, some with little words on like "miracle" "baby girl" "precious" etc....
I love making these albums and am pleased to have another order to make one.







1 comment:
Hello hun, I'm glad you managed to get the rest of the pics up - definitely worth waiting for - the album is truly gorgeous. Look forward to seeing your next one! Hugs, Claire x
Post a Comment