CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 24 October 2010

The passion to craft V the power of illness.

Hello everyone. 

I've really been over powered by the M.E these past few weeks, well months actually, and i'm not able to get crafting anywhere near as much as i'd like. 

I am working on embellishing a wedding album still, but am doing a page or two every few days, and just having to give into exhaustion and rest on the settee all day. 
There are times when i can push myself a little and suffer the consequences and there are times when i just have to give in as i don't have enough energy to fight it. 

So i'm sorry for a boring blog lately, and no new creations to show you. 
I've been given another order for some xmas cards and another album, so i'll have plenty to get my teeth into as and when i can. 

I'm off to have a little nose round some of your blogs and see what lovely bits you've made! 

Wishing you all a happy sunday and a good week x x x

5 comments:

Claire said...

So sorry to hear you're not up to much hun and don't ever feel you've got a boring blog, you can't help how you feel. At least you can still visit. You take care and take it easy. Big hugs, Claire x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kerryn,
I'm so sorry to hear that you are still struggling. Take care and just do what you are fit for - don't be tempted to overdo it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Joey said...

Hiya

thanks for entering my candy, good luck, sorry to read you have been having such a difficult time.

Joey.xxx

Teresa said...

Hello Kerryn, just popped by to look at your blog, its very pretty, hope you are feeling a little better today and a have a bit more energy, take care of yourself, love & hugs Teresa xx

mckinkle said...

Sorry Kerryn to read that you're struggling at the moment with your health, I do hope you manage to get a break from it asap.

At least youve got some time to gather your thoughts and make some plans for when you're able to get back to crafting!

I do hope it is soon but I know in the meantime you'll be getting lots of cuddles from your little Millie!

Keryn x