CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 24 November 2011

I'm feeling Christmassy!!

Hi everyone. All this Christmas card making is getting me so excited for the festive season. I just adore everything about it. I'll be putting my tree and deccies up on the 1st, so not long now and the countdown begins. 

Edited to wish all Americans a happy thanksgiving!! 




I've made quite a few cards now that I had a few images already coloured, so here are a few to share with you. I'm hopefully doing another craft fair on the 10th, so all these will be for that. ( I apologise for the naf quality of the photos. It's always so dark and I was busy making cards when it was daylight, so this is as good as they get tonight) 



I do adore this little stamp. It's so perfect for baby cards. (The glitter doesn't look as pink IRL. I need to get a stickles that doesn't have a colour tinge to it)



I'm hoping that if I use "relative words like mum, sister, dad etc.. then the cards may sell a bit easier if people can associate them with someone in their family). 



I also made a gift bag with some new, ultra cute papers and embellishments. 




Thank you all for get well wishes recently. The virus has gone I think but it's taken it out of me and I still feel like poo poo every day. Thankfully crafting is such a therapy and makes me feel like i'm achieving something at least.


I'm a little bit disappointed with the take up on my blog candy. I see so many having loads of entries and I was hoping for the same. I don't have much money, living on disability benefits, so it's not as great a prize as some I know.(it's taken me months to get it all together) My main hope though was to get more followers, as I love getting to know new people and sharing blogs. It's a way for me to socialise when I'm too ill to leave the house most of the time. So can I ask a favour. Even if you don't really want the stuff on offer, could you maybe put a pic on your sidebar for others to see? (god I hope this doesn't sound too desperate!)

I can't believe i've just missed Eastenders! lol I was engrossed in Emmerdale and didn't realise it was an hour long tonight. (yes I am a soap addict). Thankfully it's on BBC3 later! I can't wait for I'm a Celeb tonight. I've been loving it. I really don't like how Pat has been acting. Trying to get a laugh, or get noticed, by making someone else look silly is not my idea of a nice person. The trial looks great tonight though. 

Anyway, i've rabbited on too long. I hope you are all well and managing to avoid the horrible bugs about. I'm hibernating so I can try to avoid as many as I can, esp. that norovirus that scares me silly.
Take care xxxxxxxxxx






10 comments:

Claire said...

I am loving these creations Kerryn. All gorgeous with fabulous images and I also love that gift bag. You have certainly been busy. I wouldn't get too worried about take up of your candy - even with the amount of followers I have, on my recent candy only about 30 out of the 220 went for it, so don't think its the quality or quantity - it isn't. Glad to hear you are feeling slightly better and at least you are able to craft. Take care sweetie. Hugs, Claire x

Whisper said...

Great cards hun.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your blog candy hun - i have not entered, as i'm away when you do the draw, but i will gladly advertise it on my blog hun, Luv Sam x

mags said...

Hi Kerryn
Super cards, you have been busy. Love the images and super colouring and layouts.
And I agree with whisper, there is nothing wrong with your candy at all. Would make a lovely addition to anyone's crafty stash.
Glad you are feeling a bit better and able to do some crafting.
Mags
x

riliska said...

very cute cards! Love the ones with Tildas on! I am mad about Tildas!!!! Sorry, I have not any Tilda's stamps at me... Love your creation a lot!

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Kerryn, love all your gorgeous cards hun, so many pretty details. A really fab gift bag, I agree the papers and embellies are gorgeous. Your candy is fab Kerryn, a lovely load of stash. :o)

Donna x

scrappyjacky said...

Some gorgeous cards there....your colouring is beautiful.
The candy is great as well....will put it on my sidebar.
Glad you're feeling a bit better.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, WOW these are all just stunning, hugs pops x

Pop's Cards said...

I also have to say that Sugar Nellie do not allow people to give stamped images away, I couldn't find your email to do this privately, so done it on a separate comment so you can remove it.....

coops said...

stunning cards kerryn.i love the gorgeous image and your colours and designs are fab :D
off to enter you blog candy now hun :D

xx coops xx

Vick said...

LOL i think i had a virus around the same time as you hun, i absolutely adore your Tilda on the bauble, i havent got that, i'll have to get one for next year, anyhoo, im a soap addict too, god we are so alike this is getting scary!!! LOL......although im 10years older (in a couple of weeks)Damn and blast!!!! hehehehehe......i promise now this second i will at 3.13am go and put your candy on my sidebar hunni i know how hard it is to get followers im still trying LOL, hugs vick xxxx