CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 25 November 2011

Lily of the valley challenge

Here is my card for the LOTV challenge, of anything goes:



I just love this little bear. It's one of my favourite Christmas stamps. I love glittering that tinsel. I've also used some glossy accents to give the baubles a shiny look. 








17 comments:

Rach83 said...

Hi Kerryn,

What a lovely card. The colours are so unusual for a Christmas card but super cute.

Happy crafting.

Rachel x

mags said...

Super christmas card. Love the glittery tinsel.
Mags
x

scrappyjacky said...

This is such a cute card.

CraftyC said...

Aww, how cute Kerryn, love your pink christmas card and all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at this weeks LOTV Challenge
Clairexx

Sally said...

Such a cutie, great colouring and love the tinsel. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.
Hugs Sally xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and so adorable.
luv
Debby

Michelle J M said...

Oh, he is so huggable, love the tinsel! Hugs Michelle x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie Wowzers this is just gorgeous hun, hugs pops x

riliska said...

It is so nice and joyful! very beautiful card! The background papers are fantastic!! Love the style you colour the image!

Claire said...

I love James too gorgeous card hun. Have a good evening. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

so stunning kerryn.your colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet bear :D

xx coops xx

Susan said...

Hi Kerryn
Glad to see you crafting again :D
The tinsel on this cute bear is gorgeous - beautiful card.
Lol S. x

Donna Mosley said...

A very cute card Kerryn, gorgeous image and papers. Love the glitter.

Donna x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so sweet, love the colours and the image is one of my favorites, the sparkles on the tinsel look fab too
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

Wot a fab girly christmas card, luv it xx

Lena Katrine said...

A great creation with beautiful elements!
Thanks for joing us at LOTV this week!
Hugs, Lena Katrine

rc cars said...

I adding sparkles on my card when I do some mistakes of card colour combo or paper work. I agree that from this way you can make more attractive Christmas card.