CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

order cards (take two)

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all as well as possible xxx Well blogger is playing up for me today so this is the second try of doing this post. 


Thank you so much for such great advice on my last post and hello to all new followers. I'm so pleased to "meet" more of you and will have a nosey round your blogs later. 


So it seems I need to buy watercolour paper/card. There always seems to be more expense when I try new methods, as different card/stamping ink is needed for different materials, so more shopping needed! Although craft shopping is my favourite kind. I just wish I had the money! lol
I'm slowly building up a nice little collection of crafty bits for my niece for Christmas. She now wants a corner desk like Auntie Kezza has, so we will get her one when we can and I will give her a nice few crafty bits to get started with. Luckily i've found some cute little stamps in the sale, so she has some treats coming!! 



Right, I have some cards to share with you. These were for an order from a friends mum. I hope you like them. 





I just adore this stamp. I think it's one of my favourite of all time. It's so perfect for so many cards and I just love colouring him. I decided to go back and use my watercolour pencils for a bit of change. 



I haven't used this stamp in ages so thought i'd stamp it up for this card. I used watercolour pencils again, as it gives a nice gentle shadow etc.. 







_____________________________________

Somehow another Magnolia stamp fell into my online basket at the Glitterpot! Does this happen to you? They just make me buy them! So I hope to ink that up later and make another Christmas card.

Have a nice day everyone xxxxxxxxxx







7 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Lovely Cards Kerryn, especially the love frog! Hugs Michelle x

Michelle J M said...

I meant, "love the frog!!!"

mags said...

Super cards Kerryn. You have been busy. The frog one is really cute.
Have only recently got into stamping big time so currently building up my stocks. Funny how so many just jump into my basket when out shopping.
Mags
x

riliska said...

Ahh this is so sweet... What a great job did you do. Gorgeous cards with beautiful images.

Jo said...

Oh, wow, you have been busy! especially love the beer drinker - can you remember where its from? would come in very handy lol!And yes, things tend to jump into my basket, too...............usually ribbon!
Jo x

Claire said...

Hello sweetie, another batch of gorgeous cards, you have been very busy indeed. I always find whenever I am crafty shopping I spend more than I should LOL. Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

gorgeous cards kerryn.love your stunning images, especially the fun frog ;D

xx coops xx