CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, 19 November 2011

Pay it forward blog candy.

Hello everyone! It's blog candy time. I have been lucky enough to win some candy in the past so I thought i'd "pay it forward" and hopefully make some new blogging friends along the way.

So who fancies winning this lot of goodies?? 





In this bundle there is:


-A Stampin' up Terrific tags stamp set
-2 LOTV stamps (one mounted) "Rosie with cake" and "By the river"
-Stampavie, Lily and Milo stamp
-A Marianne design cat stamp
-Personal Impressions Christmas "tinchies" swirly snowflake stamp
-2 Dovecraft glitter rub on sets, sugar and spice and tea house
-Jillybean soup Christmas labels
-Paperchase Christmas embellishments
-Basic Grey birthday rub ons
-30 heart pins from the ribbon girl
-4 heart paper doilies
-doodlebug christmas ribbon
-Fizzy moon glittery red ribbon
-A roll of pink raffia ribbon
-3 skeins of Making Memories scrapbook yarn
- a gelly roll metallic sakura pen
-2 large and 5 small wooden hearts
-5 wooden butterfly buttons
-bows and flowers
-11 charms
- and last but not least OVER 71 stamped images and sentiments from "Elzybells stamps" (which are now discontinued), Whimsy stamps (Christmas ticket sentiments and the banner sentiments), Penny Black, Woodware.

EDITED TO ADD, I WAS UNAWARE THAT YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SHARE STAMPED IMAGES WITH SUGAR NELLIE, SO HAVE DELETED THAT. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW POPS. 




Right here are the rules:


(1) you must be or become a follower (but only genuine please)
(2) add a link and pic to your sidebar to spread the word
(3) leave a comment for me so I can have a nosey at all your creations and put your name into the draw!

My niece wants to draw the winner out of a hat, so I will take photos of her doing just that and will share them with you. 



Closing date for entries is 3rd December, so that the winner can have the bits in plenty of time to use the Christmassy bits. 


Good luck and I look forward to "meeting" more of you! 

37 comments:

Claire said...

WOW Kerryn, what fabulous candy - I will pop this in my sidebar and would like to say thank you for the chance to win. Hugs, Claire xx

Tina said...

new follower happy to have found your blog its amazing...candy giveaway a bonus thanks for the chance to win..posted to my blog

Tina
ricktina09@yahoo.com
http://kiehn10.blogspot.com/

My Handmade Expressions said...

Hi Kerryn,
Thank you for letting me know about your fab candy!
I just posted it to my blog:
http://myhandmadeexpressions.blogspot.com/

P.s.I also forgot to mention that we share not only a lot "good things and hobbies" but also some of the "sad" stuff. My 34 years old bother was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 3 years ago. It'a so hard to see him in so much pain...so for now on every time I pray for him, I'm gonna be praying for you too.
Love,
Paola

Julie said...

Kerryn - You are always so kind and leave the sweetest comments on my blog; I am happy to become a follower and advertise your blog candy on my blog. You might want to move the followers list up on your side bar so it is easier to find.

I, too, will be praying for you. I can't imagine how much your life has changed.

Hugs,
Julie

scrappyjacky said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my last post.I love christmas and making a christmas album/journal is a great way to document it.Shimelle.com does a wonderful online christmas journal class....why not join in.
I love all the beautiful colouring on your last post...you're going to be making some wonderful cards.
Will put your candy on my sidebar.

Susan said...

How generous of you - hope my luck is in :)
I wish you had the strength to craft more as your creations are beautiful....
Take Care and thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog Xx

Teresa said...

Fantastic candy Kerryn, I am now a follower (sorry I thought I already was as I've been here before) I will add you to my sidebar, ( I'm not sure if you've joined my American candy but you are welcome to) Thanks very much for the chance to win. Hugs Teresa xx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi kerryn, love this very scrummy candy hun. You are so generous to do this, thanks for the chance to win. :o)

Donna x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Kerryn,
Glad to join in to have a chance of winning this fabulous candy. I've posted a link on my sidebar.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lil Daffodil said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MEGHA said...

hi kerryn,lovely candy.became uer follower .love to be part of uer candy.uer candy is shining on my blog.
http://meghanuj01.blogspot.com/

superdidine said...

Wahou thaks for all these gifts and for the chance to win. It's on my blog http://lescrapdesuperdidine.over-blog.com/article-blog-candy-the-crafty-goldfish-fin-3-decembre-89622199.html

Janice said...

Lovely candy Kerryn, am now a follower of your lovely blog, Jx

riliska said...

Fantastic candy Kerryn! Thanks for the chance! Love the stamps a lot!
I am a follower.
I linked it on sidebar
http://riliska.blogspot.com/
Hugs. Riliska

mags said...

Hi Kerryn
Came across your blog while browsing among the sites that I follow.
You have some lovely creations on here and there are also some lovely photographs too.
I have become a follower and will look forward to popping by.
Thanks for the chance to win some candy which is now displayed in my sidebar.
Mags
x

Whisper said...

Fabby candy hun and thanks for allowing me a chance of winning, Luv Sam x

MichelleJM said...

Hello Kerryn. I came upon your blog by chance and so glad I did. I am new to blogging and will pop in and see you! I dont have much to see on my blog but hope to add to it. The candy you are offering is wonderful and good luck to whoever wins. I hope you are not in too much pain, thinking of you. Hugs Michelle x

Rach83 said...

Hi Kerryn,

Thanks for the chance to win this great candy. I was alreaedy an avid follower of your creations and love your latest card. The image is so cute and the colours really pop. I've added you to my sidebar and whoever wins is going to be a lucky duck!

Take care,
Rachel x

Sally said...

Hi Kerryn
Thanks for the opportunity to win some great candy. I will add to my blog for you hun. Love your latest cards xxx Have a good day and hope you feel a little better. Big Hugs Sally xx

coops said...

thanks so much kerryn for the chance to win your yummy candy.;D
will go and link you up in my sidebar now :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous candy Kerryn...! thanks for the chance to win sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

MEGHA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MEGHA said...

hi kerryn,saw your blog-read about you.you are very brave,even suffering you keep yourself busy,thats electric.i cant stop me comment twice seeing uer brave love to craft.love to be part of you candy ,wish to win.your candy already shines on my side bar.thanks for great chance.

Rosalee said...

Hi Kerryn. Great giveaway you have going there. I would love to have a chance. I've linked to my sidebar and I'm a new follower. Thanks for the chance.
Hugs, Rosalee

PS. I have a giveaway on my blog and you are welcome to come on over and join in.

Annelies said...

Great candy Kerryn! I'm following and there's a link in my sidebar . Thanks for a chance to win! Greetings from Belgium, Annelies

Kleine85 said...

Oh wow Kerryn, that's a wonderful candy!! I linked it in my sidebar and I am now a follower of your wonderful blog.

Thank you so much for having the chance to win this great candy.

Hugs, Tanja

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Have just found your blog and become a follower and its fab, lovely candy, I have added the pic and link to my side bar, thanks for giving us the chance to win
Lindsay xx

Jo said...

Hi Kerryn, found you while blog hopping and am soooo happy i did! I'm now your newest follower! Had to laugh when saw pic of your "millie moo moos" - we have a little jack russell too and she's called millie piddles!! Glad to read you're feeling bit better and good luck for your craft fair!Your candy looks FAB! Have linked up and pics on my blog - would love to win, thanks for chance. Would love you to pop by mine when you have time. Take care
Jo x
http://mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow yummy candy, thank you for the chance to win. Fingers and toes crossed until then :)
Hugs xx

alethea said...

Have been bloghopping and came across your blog and so glad I did, your creations are beautiful!! Fab candy too, I have linked it in my sidebar!! Thanks for a chance to win!! Hugsxx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

wowie what a supercandy, love to take a chance for it! I have put a link on my blog, oh how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerryn,

I am glad that I've found your blog through this candy as I enjoyed my first visit very much. So, I became a new follower.

Jude said...

Fantastic candy Kerryn. I will post this on my sidebar. I am already a follower and would love you to come back and look at my blog again soon.
Thank you for the chance.

Hugs
Judex

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks for following me and entering my candy. I am now a follower of your lovely work and thanks for the chance to win this scrummy candy. Marianne x

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, Kerryn what a wonderful candy. I linked you in my sidebar and i'm a follower.

Thank you so much for having the chance to win this great candy.

Hugs
Heike

Unknown said...

Kerryn, this is an amazing candy! I'm a new follower. Posted on my sidebar and your projects are fabulous!

sa_homespun / Michelle van Wyk said...

What an awesome blog.. just love your card creations.. I am always in awe at how creative card makers are ... I have become a happy new follower and added you to my blog too.. Hugs, Mich (www.homespunscrap.blogspot.com)