Hi everyone!! It seems that shopping is the way to kick start my mojo! lol I popped onto my favourite shop online, the Glitterpot, and fell in love with the new Magnolias and some Christmas papers. I've now been itching to colour them in, so have made a bed up in the living room, stamped images and will now rest up whilst taking time to colour my images ready to make cards with. I wish my football accumulator bet had been successful, as I could the have bought the whole set!! Oh well, maybe next week.
I will put a pic up soon, once i've got some coloured, or even some cards made. I will also be putting my candy up soon as well.
Oh and more exciting is the fact that I can put my fairy lights and Christmas decorations up in just over 3 weeks time!!!! I cannot wait. I adore Christmas and can't stand this doom, gloom and darkness that this time of year brings, so the 1st Dec is always time to brighten things up for me!
I've managed to make it round a few of your blogs and will do more later, after a rest. I wish you all a good day xxxxxxxxxx
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







4 comments:
YAY fabulous news that you are feeling a little better, can't wait to see your creations with the new images. Big hugs, Claire x
Woohoo! Kerryn, great news, looking forward to seeing your new maggies.
Donna x
Glad you found your mojo! I always hate it when I misplace my mojo (hehe).
Thanks for leaving such sweet comments on my blog.
Hugz,
Julie
Sorry to hear that you struggle with your health. If you want to send me your address I'm happy to send you a card. Hugs,Kathy
Post a Comment