Hello Bloggers!
Long time no speak. I seem to have hit a bit of a wall lately. The longer i've gone on feeling so exhausted and in pain, the less and less I feel like crafting :-(
I hate it. I go through spells like this, when I just can't even bare the thought of sitting up for too long, let alone craft anything.
I finally got a new corner desk from Ikea and some other storage bits, and I thought that would really help kick start me back into it, but I ended up having to put a lot of stuff on it, whilst trying to de clutter my wardrobe, and it's been unused. I now need to find the energy to clear it all off and set it all up nicely, and then maybe I can get a card made at least.
It's so horrible feeling so wiped out that doing anything is just too much of an effort. I really get so so frustrated with this illness, as I used to be so active and busy. The clocks going back doesn't help either, as the lack of daylight really affects me too. Time to bring out my SAD lamp again.
I'm sorry that this post is a moany one. I will really try to get crafting again soon and show you some of my creations. I'll take some pics of my new crafting space too when it's all tidy.
I hope you are all as well as possible and i'm sorry i've not been round commenting on your blogs xxxx
Faltam 43 dias para a chegada do Natal ♥
6 years ago







2 comments:
Hello sweetie, thank you for your email earlier today. So sorry to hear you are not feeling any better, this time of year makes you feel down at the best of times, let alone when you are feeling so poorly. I do feel for you. I'm sure your mojo will return very soon and you will be blogging more regularly too. It's great to hear from you and you just take care (((((hugs)))) Claire xxxxx
Hi Kerryn, sorry to her you're not feeling so good hun. Hope the mojo returns soon, in the meantime just make sure you take care of yourself and sending you a HUGE HUG.
Donna x
Post a Comment