CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, 31 July 2007

2 cards for boys


I took some inspiration from my friend Kerrie to use some stamps that i havent yet used/or barely used.
I bought this cute set of Woodware boys stamps from the Glitterpot ages ago, but have barely used them as they have been tucked under a pile of cards and papers!

So i decided to dig them out and make 2 cards from them.

I kept it simple and unfussy as it'll be for a young boy, and kept the colours similar. On the more colourful card i used some patterned paper but am not sure where it is from as it was a gift.























7 comments:

Mark's Finest Papers said...

These cards are soooo sweet!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great cards Kerryn!!

Love the dog chasing the little boy outside of the frame :)

Andrea, said...

Brilliant cards.

Pootle said...

These are fab Kerryn - as are all of your other cards! (Just spent 15 mins catching up on your blog). Great to see you making so many cards :) Pootle x

Marlou McAlees said...

2 beautiful cards, thanks for stopping by :) x

rubberdubber said...

Those are fab cards Kerryn - I love those stamps!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh well done Kerryn as if I inspired you lol... Well done for using those stamps... I need to do that a bit more!

The cards look great!