CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 27 July 2007

Doodlebug Birthday


I decided i needed to try and use some of my beloved doodlebug stash, so i made this cupcake card. The sticker and scalloped edged strip is from the new birthday stickers and the ribbon is to match. The embossed background was done for me by a forum friend on a cuttlebug, and the scalloped edged oval shape was punched for me by forum friend also. I used a sakura stardust pen on the embossed flowers and around the oval.
to add some glitz,then made small slits for the ribbon to slide through.
The happy birthday stamp is an inca stamp that i seperated by taping off each word.
Im not all that happy with this one as the ribbon was wonky but i love these pastel colours.

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Blimey!! Today must be "National Break Into Your Doodlebug Day" as I cut some of my papers up too!!

Great card Kerryn, didn't notice anything wrong with your ribbon!!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

wow can't believe you have used doodlebug goodies... they are supposed to be stroked only lol!

Lovely card!!