
This card is inspired by the sketch over at Marie's . The challenge also stated that we had to use our favourite stamp and explain why.
Well, one of my newer stamps from penny black is my fave at the moment. I love how thin and clean the lines of these designs are and the frog is just so cute. Its such a versatile stamp as well as it can be used for male and female cards and for all sorts of greetings.
Again, i love the pink and lime green combination as its so fresh and spring like.
Ive mounted the image on bazzill card and added 2 strips of green on either side, which ive added a shimmer to with a clear stardust pen to make it stand out against the green background paper.(much more shimmery IRL).
Ive used doodlebug paper(yes i am addicted!) and some pretty pink ribbon by papermania.
The greeting is kept small in the bottom corner and is a tahnk you peel off by anitas.







4 comments:
LOVE this one, great colours!
This is a great card - such fun and the colouring on the stamped image is lovely.
Hi Kerryn!
What a great card! I love the green and pink combo too.
You did a beautiful job on the colouring - never thought I'd see a frog that I could call pretty.
Thanks for playing along with my first sketch challenge!
oooh great green & pink combo... now I need to try that lol!
Your colouring in is lovely!
Post a Comment