But it looks pretty and i hope they like it.
The letters are glittery but don't show up on the photos.
I also made these christmas easel cards:
I love this Tilda stamp and the bench. It's just adorable and i can see them getting a lot of use this Christmas!
I love these blonde moments papers. I've had them for a while but kept putting off using them! lol







4 comments:
You've made some lovely cards.
Hey hunny, these are all gorgeous .... whose lovin' the easel cards then eh? Love those blonde moments papers too, I can see why you haven't used them for so long, too nice to use LOL. Hugs, Claire x
Wow, what a lot of projects. I love the box for the album and the Christmas cards are wonderful. you did a great job coloring Tilda. I will come back soon to see what you come up with next. I am also becoming a follower. Stop by and visit me sometime.
http://joynana-lovethatpaper.blogspot.com/
I love the beautiful storage box for your albums, doesnt it give it a really professional touch!
Youve been so busy creating all of these gorgeous cards Kerryn (I dont know if I'll ever get used to that!), I think my favourite has to be the 'decorating the tree' one with those lush papers!
Keryn x
Post a Comment