CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, 4 October 2010

challenge cards...

I also made a few cards recently:





I don't send Halloween cards, and in the UK we don't really celebrate halloween like the USA do, but i still love all the bits of it, including the outfits, pumpkins, the colours etc... I got this stamp from the Elzybells closing down sale, and just adore it so wanted to make a card, that i can maybe sell on. 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges: 

cute and girly- Spooky challenge
The town scrapper- Halloween challenge
Stamp something- something to celebrate


This next card i made with a stamp i had bought but not used yet:

Its very cute but i have no idea what those animals are meant to be! lol 



I've just realised that i've made a boo boo so this card doesn't fit into any challenges i enter at the moment! lol Oh well, it's another one for the collection to sell. 
Have a nice day everyone! Lets hope this rain eases off soon and we can have some lovely sunny and autumnal days!


 
 
 
 
 

 
 

6 comments:

Claire said...

Two gorgeous cards hun - now taking a look at the animal stamp .... could they be moles? I really have no idea either, but they are cute. LOL. Hugs, Claire x

mckinkle said...

Super cards Kerryn, I really love the halloween one, like you I dont do Halloween but it's got so many lovely images that I do get drawn in a bit!

I also love your baby books, they are super and the new Mum will be tickled pink with it!

Keryn x

Anonymous said...

I should have made a Halloween card as I know someone who would have loved one (**wink**) but I don't have any Halloween stamps or paper....

Are those animals Hamsters??

coops said...

fantastic cards hun.i especially love your halloween card, the image is great :)

xx coops xx

Pattie said...

Both are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so fabulous.
luv
Debby