CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, 10 October 2010

No card today but a good tidy up!

I've not had time to make a card to day as boring chores and grass cutting needed to be done. BUT i did decide that my workspace really needed some tidying as it was ridiculously messy. I can't seem to craft in a tidy way! 

So here it was to start with:



After a good tidy up and the creation of an "offcuts" tub, it now looks like this:





I just adore these cute little buckets i found in one of my favourite shops. 

It's much nicer to work with some space now and to have places for things. I hope to get my dad to make me a bespoke desk so i can use the very small space i have much better and put lots of shelving up. I have a list of Ikea stuff i want, but the funds never seem to be there! lol 

I hope everyone has had a lovely sunny weekend and is as well as possible. Extra special hugs again to Fiona who has been very poorly lately. xx 



 

5 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

Hi Kerry,

I love your set up!! So adorable with all your shelves and cute containers. Sweet!!

Hugs,
Jen

Claire said...

WOW, fab tody space now Kerryn, you have been busy today! Now make yourself a nice cup of tea and put your feet up, you deserve it! Hugs, Claire x

scrappyjacky said...

Your space looks great....but if you're anything like me...it won't stay tidy for long....us crafters just seem unable to stay tidy!!!!

mckinkle said...

Wow what a productive day youve had today! Your crafty space looks so fab and I love all of your storage boxes!

Its the same at this house, there's always more month than money :(

Keryn x

Teresa said...

Great crafty space, I think you like pink lol, it looks gorgeous, like a little sweey shop with all those lovely jars of candy. Enjoy it! Teresa xx